With 25 years industry experience, Cathy Findley Public Relations (CFPR) has developed exceptional contacts in both the corporate and media world.
Focused & Experienced
The consultancy has extensive experience in both internal and external communications in the corporate, tourism and hospitality, security and medical sectors and has superb industry and media contacts in these sectors.
Passionate & Professional
We are a strategic communications consultancy comprising a team of highly motivated women who handle accounts across a diverse portfolio of industries.
Robust & Respected
CFPR has always aligned itself with best of class clients in the sectors in which it operates and business has almost exclusively been obtained through word of mouth.
Recent Press Releases
In a concerted effort to clamp down on crime in Kempton Park the South African Police Services joined forces...29 November 2018
The recent fun run hosted by Fidelity ADT at Driehoek High School raised over R12 000 that will be used...29 November 2018
The 25-hour crack down on crime on 6 October was truly an example of community involvement and support from...29 November 2018
Several incidents of gate motor theft in the Alberton and surrounding areas has led Fidelity ADT’s Community Development Manager,...29 November 2018
Good Samaritans are often few and far between these days but on the Thursday 20 September, one was clearly...29 November 2018
Fidelity ADT Reaction Officer Parkson Dube was patrolling along Daffodil Road in Gallo Manor on 25 September at around...29 November 2018
With the holiday season around the corner, many people have already started working through their revamp or repairs list...29 November 2018
When Fidelity ADT received an alarm activation from a property in Newart Street, Helderkruin, just before 22:00, Reaction Officer...29 November 2018
It was a morning of excitement and learning at three Pre-Schools in the South Rand on 25 September when...29 November 2018
With Fidelity ADT’s special response unit set up at hole 2 of the Kempton Park Golf Spring Invitational on...29 November 2018
The warmer weather means many of us will be heading outdoors, to train and shake off those excess winter...29 November 2018
25 hours of dedicated crime busting On Saturday, 6 October 2018, the Brackendowns SAPS Police Station, Brackendowns CPF...29 November 2018
- Our business deals with emotional situations and demanding expectations. Cathy manages all our crises communications, liaising with the media and internally to gather facts and get approvals. She has been very helpful in many situations.Danna Strydom, Managing Director, ADT Security
- In a time of unexpected crisis the assistance of a professional PR company is vital for the survival and image of a company. While the company was tied up with operational issues as a result of the incident which required immediate attention, it was a huge relief to leave media enquiries, media interviews and just the general media mayhem caused by the incident in the capable hands of CFPR. Cathy was on standby day and night for a number of weeks and the calm way she briefed our staff on handling the crisis from a media perspective was invaluable. As a result of the professional manner in which the incident was handled by CFPR and the subsequent measures put in place by the hotel, almost no business was displaced and a perception was created that this is one of the safest places to stay due to increased security.Christa Van Der Merwe, Group Marketing Manager, Kievits Kroon
- What a pleasure and honour to have had you on board once again for one of our prestigious projects. You are amazing people and utmost professionals in your work ethics and conduct. Thank you for all the hard work and for ensuring the PR and media success for the 30th Pan Pacific Conference. It is greatly appreciated.Ronel Toerien, Marketing Manager, Faculty of Management, University of Johannesburg
- My experience with CFPR from our initial engagement has been an exciting process for Revolve and my personal brand. We have experienced exposure for Revolve from the onset and continuously through our working relationship. The business has really reaped the rewards of engaging with Cathy and her fantastic team and we will definitely continue our relationship with CFPR as our PR partner indefinitely into the future.Hassan Shaikh, MD, Revolve Corporate Design Agency
- I have worked with Cathy and her company for many years and found them to be outstanding PR professionals who are a pleasure to work with and highly efficient. I am a current client and recommend them highly.Bernie Nackan, Consultant and former Executive Director of Sage Group, responsible inter alia for PR, investor relations and marketing
- Cathy and the team at Findley PR have been simply incredible. Apart from their impeccable service, including turnaround times and attention to detail, their innovative thinking around typically uninteresting subjects has been refreshing. Often it is difficult to find a comfortable space working with external partners. A culture and purpose ‘fit’ is always something that is important to me. Cathy and each member of the team tick all our boxes and we are delighted to be working with them.Eloise Biggs, Head Communications, African Bank