With 25 years industry experience, Cathy Findley Public Relations (CFPR) has developed exceptional contacts in both the corporate and media world.
Focused & Experienced
The consultancy has extensive experience in both internal and external communications in the corporate, tourism and hospitality, security and medical sectors and has superb industry and media contacts in these sectors.
Passionate & Professional
We are a strategic communications consultancy comprising a team of highly motivated women who handle accounts across a diverse portfolio of industries.
Robust & Respected
CFPR has always aligned itself with best of class clients in the sectors in which it operates and business has almost exclusively been obtained through word of mouth.
Recent Press Releases
Two suspects who broke into a home in Chris Barnard Street in Vorna Valley this week have been apprehended...4 July 2018
On 4 June at around midnight, Fidelity ADT Reaction Officer Sipho Malangabe was on patrol in Frans Rumpff Street,...4 July 2018
While the growth in residential estates continues, crime syndicates continue to target lifestyle estates, more often than not using...4 July 2018
Criminals have become so brazen that physical security barriers and alarms alone are no longer the only deterrents that...4 July 2018
In light of Child Protection week ( 28th May – 4th June) this month, Agnieszka Gryn, General Manager at...31 May 2018
How will a 1% point increase in VAT impact the cost of credit for the average South African household?
With 1 April just around the corner, many South African households are concerned about the impact of the 1%...31 May 2018
Local schools compete in Winnie Mandela Cricket Tournament To celebrate the life of one of our nation’s greatest heroines,...31 May 2018
We are celebrating mothers this month, many of whom are the breadwinners and financial managers of their households. “For...31 May 2018
There are more than 8.8 million credit cards in issue, and more than 38 types of credit cards available,...31 May 2018
Basani Maluleke, the newly appointed CEO of African Bank, today delivered the Bank’s interim financial results for the six...31 May 2018
As part of the Retail Motor Industry’s (RMI) New Thinking Model, the Motor Industry Workshop Association (MIWA) has appointed...20 April 2018
Autoworks, a MIWA-accredited chain of workshops in the Milnerton, Strand, Salt River and Brackenfell areas, is bringing much-needed skills...20 April 2018
- Cathy and the team at Findley PR have been simply incredible. Apart from their impeccable service, including turnaround times and attention to detail, their innovative thinking around typically uninteresting subjects has been refreshing. Often it is difficult to find a comfortable space working with external partners. A culture and purpose ‘fit’ is always something that is important to me. Cathy and each member of the team tick all our boxes and we are delighted to be working with them.Eloise Biggs, Head Communications, African Bank
- What a pleasure and honour to have had you on board once again for one of our prestigious projects. You are amazing people and utmost professionals in your work ethics and conduct. Thank you for all the hard work and for ensuring the PR and media success for the 30th Pan Pacific Conference. It is greatly appreciated.Ronel Toerien, Marketing Manager, Faculty of Management, University of Johannesburg
- Cathy Findley Public Relations worked with the Clinix Health Group for five years. Our focus is very strongly by and for the community and one of our key objectives has been to raise our profile in the communities in which we operate to positively impact on the number of patients in our hospitals. The work from Cathy and her team has been excellent and made a significant impact on our business.Fanus van Huyssteen, COO, Clinix Health Group
- Our business deals with emotional situations and demanding expectations. Cathy manages all our crises communications, liaising with the media and internally to gather facts and get approvals. She has been very helpful in many situations.Danna Strydom, Managing Director, ADT Security
- I rate CFPR one of, if not the best, public relations company in South Africa. CFPR is a full spectrum PR solutions house who, within no time, is able to gain deep and meaningful insight into their client base resulting in high impact PR solutions that make a meaningful and measurable impact on their client's brands. The exposure we have enjoyed over the course of the past 12 months has been truly phenomenal and is a true testimony of CFPR's credibility with the media. The contribution that Cathy and her team have made to our brand aspirations has been immeasurable. Not a single client that I have spoken with in the past six months fails to comment on the extent of media coverage we have received and the indelible impression they are left with. I look forward to building our partnership into the future.Natalie Maroun, Senior Partner and Chief Strategist, LRMG
- As a business that provides risk management services to our clients, our reputational risk is of upmost importance to us. Cathy has been an extremely valuable member of our public relations and internal communication team. Very little external communication is made without her input.Anton Roux, CEO, Aon Insurance Brokers