With 22 years industry experience, Cathy Findley Public Relations (CFPR) has developed exceptional contacts in both the corporate and media world.
Focused & Experienced
The consultancy has extensive experience in both internal and external communications in the corporate, tourism and hospitality, security and medical sectors and has superb industry and media contacts in these sectors.
Passionate & Professional
We are a strategic communications consultancy comprising a team of highly motivated women who handle accounts across a diverse portfolio of industries.
Robust & Respected
CFPR has always aligned itself with best of class clients in the sectors in which it operates and business has almost exclusively been obtained through word of mouth.
Recent Press Releases
Access to financing and credit, and making an inroad into markets remain two key challenges for entrepreneurs going into...13 April 2017
The design and outfitting of workspace is a major capital investment for any organisation and affects a number of...13 April 2017
Most of us don’t know much about the inner workings of our cars. But what’s stopping us from asking...13 April 2017
Speakers at the recent Automotive Aftermarket Workshop, hosted by the Competition Commission, presented their views of the current state...13 April 2017
Every year the number of accidents and fatalities on our roads over long weekends and especially during the Easter...13 April 2017
The long weekends coming up offer a great chance to take a break, recharge the batteries, have fun and...13 April 2017
Stolen-card, counterfeit-card and card-not-present (CNP) fraud are the three most prevalent types of fraud used to defraud customers. African...13 April 2017
Children and youth across South Africa will be celebrating Global Money week from 27 March to 4 April. One...13 April 2017
Through its African Bank Development Trust (ABDT), the Bank has already touched the lives of close on 150 000 beneficiaries...13 April 2017
Johannesburg, 16 March 2017 – Fidelity Security Group, Southern Africa’s leading integrated security solutions provider, today announces the financial...13 April 2017
The Fidelity ADT Polokwane branch recently donated desks and chairs to Mafolofolo High School in Sebayeng Town. Robin Goveia,...13 April 2017
Communities across South Africa should support their local law enforcement and other security role players. Fidelity ADT says this...13 April 2017
- Cathy Findley Public Relations worked with the Clinix Health Group for five years. Our focus is very strongly by and for the community and one of our key objectives has been to raise our profile in the communities in which we operate to positively impact on the number of patients in our hospitals. The work from Cathy and her team has been excellent and made a significant impact on our business.Fanus van Huyssteen, COO, Clinix Health Group
- What a pleasure and honour to have had you on board once again for one of our prestigious projects. You are amazing people and utmost professionals in your work ethics and conduct. Thank you for all the hard work and for ensuring the PR and media success for the 30th Pan Pacific Conference. It is greatly appreciated.Ronel Toerien, Marketing Manager, Faculty of Management, University of Johannesburg
- Our business deals with emotional situations and demanding expectations. Cathy manages all our crises communications, liaising with the media and internally to gather facts and get approvals. She has been very helpful in many situations.Danna Strydom, Managing Director, ADT Security
- Cathy and the team at Findley PR have been simply incredible. Apart from their impeccable service, including turnaround times and attention to detail, their innovative thinking around typically uninteresting subjects has been refreshing. Often it is difficult to find a comfortable space working with external partners. A culture and purpose ‘fit’ is always something that is important to me. Cathy and each member of the team tick all our boxes and we are delighted to be working with them.Eloise Biggs, Head Communications, African Bank
- In a time of unexpected crisis the assistance of a professional PR company is vital for the survival and image of a company. While the company was tied up with operational issues as a result of the incident which required immediate attention, it was a huge relief to leave media enquiries, media interviews and just the general media mayhem caused by the incident in the capable hands of CFPR. Cathy was on standby day and night for a number of weeks and the calm way she briefed our staff on handling the crisis from a media perspective was invaluable. As a result of the professional manner in which the incident was handled by CFPR and the subsequent measures put in place by the hotel, almost no business was displaced and a perception was created that this is one of the safest places to stay due to increased security.Christa Van Der Merwe, Group Marketing Manager, Kievits Kroon
- As a business that provides risk management services to our clients, our reputational risk is of upmost importance to us. Cathy has been an extremely valuable member of our public relations and internal communication team. Very little external communication is made without her input.Anton Roux, CEO, Aon Insurance Brokers