With 22 years industry experience, Cathy Findley Public Relations (CFPR) has developed exceptional contacts in both the corporate and media world.
Focused & Experienced
The consultancy has extensive experience in both internal and external communications in the corporate, tourism and hospitality, security and medical sectors and has superb industry and media contacts in these sectors.
Passionate & Professional
We are a strategic communications consultancy comprising a team of highly motivated women who handle accounts across a diverse portfolio of industries.
Robust & Respected
CFPR has always aligned itself with best of class clients in the sectors in which it operates and business has almost exclusively been obtained through word of mouth.
Recent Press Releases
Pieter Niemand stepped in as Director of the Motor Industry Workshop Association (MIWA) this month (July). Niemand has been...28 July 2017
Worn shock absorbers seriously compromise a car’s handling and safety on the road. But because shock absorbers wear out...28 July 2017
When productivity in the workplace is highlighted most organisations immediately think about rewards, incentives, education and training, but while...28 July 2017
The environment that people operate in at work has a significant effect on how well they perform, says Hassan...28 July 2017
The big push towards inner city urbanisation has gained momentum globally over the last couple of years with a...28 July 2017
FBC Insurance has chosen to support the growth of its Zimbabwean general insurance business in line with its strategic...28 July 2017
The Right to Repair campaign is going social and rallying up support from industry stakeholders and the public. “The...28 July 2017
The Right2Repair campaign has been given another boost with the formation of Right to Repair South Africa (R2RSA), a...28 July 2017
There may be as many as 4.6 million people in South Africa living with diabetes, and possibly the same...28 July 2017
South Africa has the third highest incidence of heart disease in the world – in fact, every 10 minutes,...28 July 2017
The most important person in the management of diabetes is the person living with diabetes. For this reason, the...28 July 2017
The estimated mortality from diabetes was 5 million people in 2015, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). This...28 July 2017
- As a business that provides risk management services to our clients, our reputational risk is of upmost importance to us. Cathy has been an extremely valuable member of our public relations and internal communication team. Very little external communication is made without her input.Anton Roux, CEO, Aon Insurance Brokers
- Cathy Findley Public Relations worked with the Clinix Health Group for five years. Our focus is very strongly by and for the community and one of our key objectives has been to raise our profile in the communities in which we operate to positively impact on the number of patients in our hospitals. The work from Cathy and her team has been excellent and made a significant impact on our business.Fanus van Huyssteen, COO, Clinix Health Group
- Our business deals with emotional situations and demanding expectations. Cathy manages all our crises communications, liaising with the media and internally to gather facts and get approvals. She has been very helpful in many situations.Danna Strydom, Managing Director, ADT Security
- I rate CFPR one of, if not the best, public relations company in South Africa. CFPR is a full spectrum PR solutions house who, within no time, is able to gain deep and meaningful insight into their client base resulting in high impact PR solutions that make a meaningful and measurable impact on their client's brands. The exposure we have enjoyed over the course of the past 12 months has been truly phenomenal and is a true testimony of CFPR's credibility with the media. The contribution that Cathy and her team have made to our brand aspirations has been immeasurable. Not a single client that I have spoken with in the past six months fails to comment on the extent of media coverage we have received and the indelible impression they are left with. I look forward to building our partnership into the future.Natalie Maroun, Senior Partner and Chief Strategist, LRMG
- My experience with CFPR from our initial engagement has been an exciting process for Revolve and my personal brand. We have experienced exposure for Revolve from the onset and continuously through our working relationship. The business has really reaped the rewards of engaging with Cathy and her fantastic team and we will definitely continue our relationship with CFPR as our PR partner indefinitely into the future.Hassan Shaikh, MD, Revolve Corporate Design Agency
- Cathy and the team at Findley PR have been simply incredible. Apart from their impeccable service, including turnaround times and attention to detail, their innovative thinking around typically uninteresting subjects has been refreshing. Often it is difficult to find a comfortable space working with external partners. A culture and purpose ‘fit’ is always something that is important to me. Cathy and each member of the team tick all our boxes and we are delighted to be working with them.Eloise Biggs, Head Communications, African Bank