With 22 years industry experience, Cathy Findley Public Relations (CFPR) has developed exceptional contacts in both the corporate and media world.
Focused & Experienced
The consultancy has extensive experience in both internal and external communications in the corporate, tourism and hospitality, security and medical sectors and has superb industry and media contacts in these sectors.
Passionate & Professional
We are a strategic communications consultancy comprising a team of highly motivated women who handle accounts across a diverse portfolio of industries.
Robust & Respected
CFPR has always aligned itself with best of class clients in the sectors in which it operates and business has almost exclusively been obtained through word of mouth.
Recent Press Releases
The Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association (AAAA) is celebrating the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) Final Report into The...21 January 2018
So the new year has started and those car repairs you have been putting off cannot be ignored any...21 January 2018
The start of the year is a very opportune time to consider whether home and business security systems are...21 January 2018
Home owners are encouraged to do research into anyone they allow onto their property or into their homes to...21 January 2018
There is no greater gift you can give your child than the gift of a secure education, however, ensuring...21 January 2018
As this holiday season approaches, it is important to remember that not everyone will be lucky enough to enjoy...21 January 2018
Bond repayments, rent, loans, school fees, municipal bills, medical aid, insurance, groceries… Making sure you have all financial responsibilities...21 January 2018
Financial abuse occurs in 98% of abusive relationships. If someone forcibly controls another person’s money or other assets, it...21 January 2018
A year ago, the Motor Industry Workshop Association (MIWA) entered into discussions with Bidvest McCarthy regarding training needs and...21 January 2018
With high temperatures expected this summer, it’s inevitable that many of us will have to deal with a car...21 January 2018
Responsible drivers ensure that they’re not distracted while driving, they pay attention to the rules of the road and,...21 January 2018
Summer is just on the horizon and now is the perfect time to get your car summer-ready, says Pieter...21 January 2018
- Cathy Findley Public Relations worked with the Clinix Health Group for five years. Our focus is very strongly by and for the community and one of our key objectives has been to raise our profile in the communities in which we operate to positively impact on the number of patients in our hospitals. The work from Cathy and her team has been excellent and made a significant impact on our business.Fanus van Huyssteen, COO, Clinix Health Group
- My experience with CFPR from our initial engagement has been an exciting process for Revolve and my personal brand. We have experienced exposure for Revolve from the onset and continuously through our working relationship. The business has really reaped the rewards of engaging with Cathy and her fantastic team and we will definitely continue our relationship with CFPR as our PR partner indefinitely into the future.Hassan Shaikh, MD, Revolve Corporate Design Agency
- As a business that provides risk management services to our clients, our reputational risk is of upmost importance to us. Cathy has been an extremely valuable member of our public relations and internal communication team. Very little external communication is made without her input.Anton Roux, CEO, Aon Insurance Brokers
- Our business deals with emotional situations and demanding expectations. Cathy manages all our crises communications, liaising with the media and internally to gather facts and get approvals. She has been very helpful in many situations.Danna Strydom, Managing Director, ADT Security
- In a time of unexpected crisis the assistance of a professional PR company is vital for the survival and image of a company. While the company was tied up with operational issues as a result of the incident which required immediate attention, it was a huge relief to leave media enquiries, media interviews and just the general media mayhem caused by the incident in the capable hands of CFPR. Cathy was on standby day and night for a number of weeks and the calm way she briefed our staff on handling the crisis from a media perspective was invaluable. As a result of the professional manner in which the incident was handled by CFPR and the subsequent measures put in place by the hotel, almost no business was displaced and a perception was created that this is one of the safest places to stay due to increased security.Christa Van Der Merwe, Group Marketing Manager, Kievits Kroon
- I have worked with Cathy and her company for many years and found them to be outstanding PR professionals who are a pleasure to work with and highly efficient. I am a current client and recommend them highly.Bernie Nackan, Consultant and former Executive Director of Sage Group, responsible inter alia for PR, investor relations and marketing