With 25 years industry experience, Cathy Findley Public Relations (CFPR) has developed exceptional contacts in both the corporate and media world.
Focused & Experienced
The consultancy has extensive experience in both internal and external communications in the corporate, tourism and hospitality, security and medical sectors and has superb industry and media contacts in these sectors.
Passionate & Professional
We are a strategic communications consultancy comprising a team of highly motivated women who handle accounts across a diverse portfolio of industries.
Robust & Respected
CFPR has always aligned itself with best of class clients in the sectors in which it operates and business has almost exclusively been obtained through word of mouth.
Recent Press Releases
As part of the Retail Motor Industry’s (RMI) New Thinking Model, the Motor Industry Workshop Association (MIWA) has appointed...20 April 2018
Autoworks, a MIWA-accredited chain of workshops in the Milnerton, Strand, Salt River and Brackenfell areas, is bringing much-needed skills...20 April 2018
So how often should you change your brake fluid? Dewald Ranft, Chairman of the Motor Industry Workshop Association (MIWA),...20 April 2018
This week is Global Money Week, an annual global celebration, initiated by Child & Youth Finance International (CYFI), with...20 April 2018
African Bank, a first time entrant in the Consulta 2017 Customer Satisfaction Index (SAcsi), has come out strongly achieving...20 April 2018
Managing multiple loans can become a financial headache. It also sometimes means paying multiple transaction fees which could be...20 April 2018
SABRIC, the South African Banking Risk Information Centre, has sent out a warning to consumers to be sceptical of...20 April 2018
African Bank is pleased to announce the anticipated appointment of Basani Maluleke as Chief Executive Officer of African Bank...20 April 2018
How will a 1% point increase in VAT impact the cost of credit for the average South African household?
With 1 April just around the corner, many South African households are concerned about the impact of the 1%...20 April 2018
In light of the political turmoil of the past six months, we are delighted with the depth and foresight...24 March 2018
The implosion of JSE-listed Steinhoff International Holdings NV (“Steinhoff”) has received a significant amount of attention since the spectacular...24 March 2018
New year, new regulations, new trends—the retirement industry is going to be a busy place in 2018. Retirement fund...24 March 2018
- Cathy and the team at Findley PR have been simply incredible. Apart from their impeccable service, including turnaround times and attention to detail, their innovative thinking around typically uninteresting subjects has been refreshing. Often it is difficult to find a comfortable space working with external partners. A culture and purpose ‘fit’ is always something that is important to me. Cathy and each member of the team tick all our boxes and we are delighted to be working with them.Eloise Biggs, Head Communications, African Bank
- In a time of unexpected crisis the assistance of a professional PR company is vital for the survival and image of a company. While the company was tied up with operational issues as a result of the incident which required immediate attention, it was a huge relief to leave media enquiries, media interviews and just the general media mayhem caused by the incident in the capable hands of CFPR. Cathy was on standby day and night for a number of weeks and the calm way she briefed our staff on handling the crisis from a media perspective was invaluable. As a result of the professional manner in which the incident was handled by CFPR and the subsequent measures put in place by the hotel, almost no business was displaced and a perception was created that this is one of the safest places to stay due to increased security.Christa Van Der Merwe, Group Marketing Manager, Kievits Kroon
- I have worked with Cathy and her company for many years and found them to be outstanding PR professionals who are a pleasure to work with and highly efficient. I am a current client and recommend them highly.Bernie Nackan, Consultant and former Executive Director of Sage Group, responsible inter alia for PR, investor relations and marketing
- Cathy Findley Public Relations worked with the Clinix Health Group for five years. Our focus is very strongly by and for the community and one of our key objectives has been to raise our profile in the communities in which we operate to positively impact on the number of patients in our hospitals. The work from Cathy and her team has been excellent and made a significant impact on our business.Fanus van Huyssteen, COO, Clinix Health Group
- Our business deals with emotional situations and demanding expectations. Cathy manages all our crises communications, liaising with the media and internally to gather facts and get approvals. She has been very helpful in many situations.Danna Strydom, Managing Director, ADT Security
- What a pleasure and honour to have had you on board once again for one of our prestigious projects. You are amazing people and utmost professionals in your work ethics and conduct. Thank you for all the hard work and for ensuring the PR and media success for the 30th Pan Pacific Conference. It is greatly appreciated.Ronel Toerien, Marketing Manager, Faculty of Management, University of Johannesburg