With 22 years industry experience, Cathy Findley Public Relations (CFPR) has developed exceptional contacts in both the corporate and media world.
Focused & Experienced
The consultancy has extensive experience in both internal and external communications in the corporate, tourism and hospitality, security and medical sectors and has superb industry and media contacts in these sectors.
Passionate & Professional
We are a strategic communications consultancy comprising a team of highly motivated women who handle accounts across a diverse portfolio of industries.
Robust & Respected
CFPR has always aligned itself with best of class clients in the sectors in which it operates and business has almost exclusively been obtained through word of mouth.
Recent Press Releases
As part of the Retail Motor Industry’s (RMI) New Thinking Model, the Motor Industry Workshop Association (MIWA) has appointed...20 April 2018
Autoworks, a MIWA-accredited chain of workshops in the Milnerton, Strand, Salt River and Brackenfell areas, is bringing much-needed skills...20 April 2018
So how often should you change your brake fluid? Dewald Ranft, Chairman of the Motor Industry Workshop Association (MIWA),...20 April 2018
This week is Global Money Week, an annual global celebration, initiated by Child & Youth Finance International (CYFI), with...20 April 2018
African Bank, a first time entrant in the Consulta 2017 Customer Satisfaction Index (SAcsi), has come out strongly achieving...20 April 2018
Managing multiple loans can become a financial headache. It also sometimes means paying multiple transaction fees which could be...20 April 2018
SABRIC, the South African Banking Risk Information Centre, has sent out a warning to consumers to be sceptical of...20 April 2018
African Bank is pleased to announce the anticipated appointment of Basani Maluleke as Chief Executive Officer of African Bank...20 April 2018
How will a 1% point increase in VAT impact the cost of credit for the average South African household?
With 1 April just around the corner, many South African households are concerned about the impact of the 1%...20 April 2018
In light of the political turmoil of the past six months, we are delighted with the depth and foresight...24 March 2018
The implosion of JSE-listed Steinhoff International Holdings NV (“Steinhoff”) has received a significant amount of attention since the spectacular...24 March 2018
New year, new regulations, new trends—the retirement industry is going to be a busy place in 2018. Retirement fund...24 March 2018
- I have worked with Cathy and her company for many years and found them to be outstanding PR professionals who are a pleasure to work with and highly efficient. I am a current client and recommend them highly.Bernie Nackan, Consultant and former Executive Director of Sage Group, responsible inter alia for PR, investor relations and marketing
- My experience with CFPR from our initial engagement has been an exciting process for Revolve and my personal brand. We have experienced exposure for Revolve from the onset and continuously through our working relationship. The business has really reaped the rewards of engaging with Cathy and her fantastic team and we will definitely continue our relationship with CFPR as our PR partner indefinitely into the future.Hassan Shaikh, MD, Revolve Corporate Design Agency
- I rate CFPR one of, if not the best, public relations company in South Africa. CFPR is a full spectrum PR solutions house who, within no time, is able to gain deep and meaningful insight into their client base resulting in high impact PR solutions that make a meaningful and measurable impact on their client's brands. The exposure we have enjoyed over the course of the past 12 months has been truly phenomenal and is a true testimony of CFPR's credibility with the media. The contribution that Cathy and her team have made to our brand aspirations has been immeasurable. Not a single client that I have spoken with in the past six months fails to comment on the extent of media coverage we have received and the indelible impression they are left with. I look forward to building our partnership into the future.Natalie Maroun, Senior Partner and Chief Strategist, LRMG
- In a time of unexpected crisis the assistance of a professional PR company is vital for the survival and image of a company. While the company was tied up with operational issues as a result of the incident which required immediate attention, it was a huge relief to leave media enquiries, media interviews and just the general media mayhem caused by the incident in the capable hands of CFPR. Cathy was on standby day and night for a number of weeks and the calm way she briefed our staff on handling the crisis from a media perspective was invaluable. As a result of the professional manner in which the incident was handled by CFPR and the subsequent measures put in place by the hotel, almost no business was displaced and a perception was created that this is one of the safest places to stay due to increased security.Christa Van Der Merwe, Group Marketing Manager, Kievits Kroon
- Cathy Findley Public Relations worked with the Clinix Health Group for five years. Our focus is very strongly by and for the community and one of our key objectives has been to raise our profile in the communities in which we operate to positively impact on the number of patients in our hospitals. The work from Cathy and her team has been excellent and made a significant impact on our business.Fanus van Huyssteen, COO, Clinix Health Group
- Our business deals with emotional situations and demanding expectations. Cathy manages all our crises communications, liaising with the media and internally to gather facts and get approvals. She has been very helpful in many situations.Danna Strydom, Managing Director, ADT Security