With 25 years industry experience, Cathy Findley Public Relations (CFPR) has developed exceptional contacts in both the corporate and media world.
Focused & Experienced
The consultancy has extensive experience in both internal and external communications in the corporate, tourism and hospitality, security and medical sectors and has superb industry and media contacts in these sectors.
Passionate & Professional
We are a strategic communications consultancy comprising a team of highly motivated women who handle accounts across a diverse portfolio of industries.
Robust & Respected
CFPR has always aligned itself with best of class clients in the sectors in which it operates and business has almost exclusively been obtained through word of mouth.
Recent Press Releases
Twenty-four private comments were submitted in response to the first draft of the Code of Conduct for the automotive...20 August 2018
For years consumers have been led to believe that original car parts can only be obtained from Original Equipment...20 August 2018
JEÁNNE ESTERHUIZEN – PRESIDENT OF RMI Born in Barkley East, Jeánne Esterhuizen has always had a passion and love...20 August 2018
You want to know that when you hand your car over for costly repairs that they will be done...20 August 2018
Winter is here and with it comes longer hours of darkness. Making sure the lights on your car are...20 August 2018
With hundreds of accidents happening daily on our roads the chances of you witnessing an accident are high. Are...20 August 2018
Purchasing new tyres can be a costly affair and most people put it off for as long as possible....20 August 2018
So how often should you change your brake fluid? Dewald Ranft, Chairman of the Motor Industry Workshop Association (MIWA),...20 August 2018
Coolant (or Antifreeze and Summer Coolant) protects your engine from freezing and/or over-heating while defending components against corrosion. It...20 August 2018
Windscreen wipers are obviously an important safety feature of your car and will need replacing at some stage. Windscreen...20 August 2018
With the mid-year school holidays fast approaching, families will soon start preparing for those long drives ahead. “Keeping the...20 August 2018
Stricter environmental controls and the requirement to create less pollution has led to far more complex automotive exhaust systems....20 August 2018
- What a pleasure and honour to have had you on board once again for one of our prestigious projects. You are amazing people and utmost professionals in your work ethics and conduct. Thank you for all the hard work and for ensuring the PR and media success for the 30th Pan Pacific Conference. It is greatly appreciated.Ronel Toerien, Marketing Manager, Faculty of Management, University of Johannesburg
- I rate CFPR one of, if not the best, public relations company in South Africa. CFPR is a full spectrum PR solutions house who, within no time, is able to gain deep and meaningful insight into their client base resulting in high impact PR solutions that make a meaningful and measurable impact on their client's brands. The exposure we have enjoyed over the course of the past 12 months has been truly phenomenal and is a true testimony of CFPR's credibility with the media. The contribution that Cathy and her team have made to our brand aspirations has been immeasurable. Not a single client that I have spoken with in the past six months fails to comment on the extent of media coverage we have received and the indelible impression they are left with. I look forward to building our partnership into the future.Natalie Maroun, Senior Partner and Chief Strategist, LRMG
- My experience with CFPR from our initial engagement has been an exciting process for Revolve and my personal brand. We have experienced exposure for Revolve from the onset and continuously through our working relationship. The business has really reaped the rewards of engaging with Cathy and her fantastic team and we will definitely continue our relationship with CFPR as our PR partner indefinitely into the future.Hassan Shaikh, MD, Revolve Corporate Design Agency
- I have worked with Cathy and her company for many years and found them to be outstanding PR professionals who are a pleasure to work with and highly efficient. I am a current client and recommend them highly.Bernie Nackan, Consultant and former Executive Director of Sage Group, responsible inter alia for PR, investor relations and marketing
- Cathy Findley Public Relations worked with the Clinix Health Group for five years. Our focus is very strongly by and for the community and one of our key objectives has been to raise our profile in the communities in which we operate to positively impact on the number of patients in our hospitals. The work from Cathy and her team has been excellent and made a significant impact on our business.Fanus van Huyssteen, COO, Clinix Health Group
- Cathy and the team at Findley PR have been simply incredible. Apart from their impeccable service, including turnaround times and attention to detail, their innovative thinking around typically uninteresting subjects has been refreshing. Often it is difficult to find a comfortable space working with external partners. A culture and purpose ‘fit’ is always something that is important to me. Cathy and each member of the team tick all our boxes and we are delighted to be working with them.Eloise Biggs, Head Communications, African Bank