With 25 years industry experience, Cathy Findley Public Relations (CFPR) has developed exceptional contacts in both the corporate and media world.
Focused & Experienced
The consultancy has extensive experience in both internal and external communications in the corporate, tourism and hospitality, security and medical sectors and has superb industry and media contacts in these sectors.
Passionate & Professional
We are a strategic communications consultancy comprising a team of highly motivated women who handle accounts across a diverse portfolio of industries.
Robust & Respected
CFPR has always aligned itself with best of class clients in the sectors in which it operates and business has almost exclusively been obtained through word of mouth.
Recent Press Releases
Jakkie Olivier, CEO of the Retail Motor Industry Organisation (RMI), says by adjusting some bad driving habits and adopting...4 September 2019
Jakkie Olivier, CEO of the Retail Motor Industry Organisation (RMI), says for several years now there has been a...4 September 2019
The cleaning industry in South African comprises approximately 1 950 contract cleaning companies. Only 450 of these are members...4 September 2019
Managing money is an administrative nightmare for some and the reason many people do not fulfil their money goals,...4 September 2019
Spring-cleaning is a wonderfully cathartic exercise which can give us a whole new lease on life. In the spirit...3 September 2019
Thinking about your financial future is not always easy when juggling day-to-day expenses. Starting to plan for your retirement...2 September 2019
Good habits should not be seasonal, especially when it comes to saving money, says African Bank’s Group Executive: Customer...1 September 2019
The Administrative Adjudication of Road Traffic Offences (Aarto) Act and Amendment Bill is a controversial issue. That aside, companies...31 August 2019
There may be a perception that the motor industry requires mostly able-bodied people because of the manual labour required,...31 August 2019
One of the established routines of the automotive industry is the practice of training apprentices to the point where...31 August 2019
“There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.” ...31 August 2019
South Africa is not prepared for the serious economic implications of an inevitable transition from fuel-run cars to electric...31 August 2019
- In a time of unexpected crisis the assistance of a professional PR company is vital for the survival and image of a company. While the company was tied up with operational issues as a result of the incident which required immediate attention, it was a huge relief to leave media enquiries, media interviews and just the general media mayhem caused by the incident in the capable hands of CFPR. Cathy was on standby day and night for a number of weeks and the calm way she briefed our staff on handling the crisis from a media perspective was invaluable. As a result of the professional manner in which the incident was handled by CFPR and the subsequent measures put in place by the hotel, almost no business was displaced and a perception was created that this is one of the safest places to stay due to increased security.Christa Van Der Merwe, Group Marketing Manager, Kievits Kroon
- Our business deals with emotional situations and demanding expectations. Cathy manages all our crises communications, liaising with the media and internally to gather facts and get approvals. She has been very helpful in many situations.Danna Strydom, Managing Director, ADT Security
- I rate CFPR one of, if not the best, public relations company in South Africa. CFPR is a full spectrum PR solutions house who, within no time, is able to gain deep and meaningful insight into their client base resulting in high impact PR solutions that make a meaningful and measurable impact on their client's brands. The exposure we have enjoyed over the course of the past 12 months has been truly phenomenal and is a true testimony of CFPR's credibility with the media. The contribution that Cathy and her team have made to our brand aspirations has been immeasurable. Not a single client that I have spoken with in the past six months fails to comment on the extent of media coverage we have received and the indelible impression they are left with. I look forward to building our partnership into the future.Natalie Maroun, Senior Partner and Chief Strategist, LRMG
- Cathy Findley Public Relations worked with the Clinix Health Group for five years. Our focus is very strongly by and for the community and one of our key objectives has been to raise our profile in the communities in which we operate to positively impact on the number of patients in our hospitals. The work from Cathy and her team has been excellent and made a significant impact on our business.Fanus van Huyssteen, COO, Clinix Health Group
- My experience with CFPR from our initial engagement has been an exciting process for Revolve and my personal brand. We have experienced exposure for Revolve from the onset and continuously through our working relationship. The business has really reaped the rewards of engaging with Cathy and her fantastic team and we will definitely continue our relationship with CFPR as our PR partner indefinitely into the future.Hassan Shaikh, MD, Revolve Corporate Design Agency
- What a pleasure and honour to have had you on board once again for one of our prestigious projects. You are amazing people and utmost professionals in your work ethics and conduct. Thank you for all the hard work and for ensuring the PR and media success for the 30th Pan Pacific Conference. It is greatly appreciated.Ronel Toerien, Marketing Manager, Faculty of Management, University of Johannesburg