With 25 years industry experience, Cathy Findley Public Relations (CFPR) has developed exceptional contacts in both the corporate and media world.
Focused & Experienced
The consultancy has extensive experience in both internal and external communications in the corporate, tourism and hospitality, security and medical sectors and has superb industry and media contacts in these sectors.
Passionate & Professional
We are a strategic communications consultancy comprising a team of highly motivated women who handle accounts across a diverse portfolio of industries.
Robust & Respected
CFPR has always aligned itself with best of class clients in the sectors in which it operates and business has almost exclusively been obtained through word of mouth.
Recent Press Releases
Fidelity ADT together with South African Police Service officers from Katlehong, Elsburg, Alberton, Germiston as well as Primrose Saps...26 March 2019
In a concerted effort to clamp down on crime in Westdene the South African Police Services joined forces with...26 March 2019
The recent break-in at Menzi Primary School in Ekurhuleni has put the issue of school security in the spotlight....26 March 2019
It’s almost the school holidays so time to get into gear and make sure your kids are safe while...26 March 2019
This week, rugby giant, Tendai “BEAST” Mtawarira, well-known and loved Sharks and Springbok prop and an ambassador for Fidelity...26 March 2019
Sergeant Mashile, from the Edenvale SAPS Social Crime Prevention division, and Renee Basson, the Edenvale Community Development Manager at...26 March 2019
March 2019 At the Domestic Watch meeting held at the Linhill Soccer Club this week, domestic staff from Linmeyer,...26 March 2019
March 2019 So, you are footloose and fancy free, probably just graduated from university and ready to move onto...26 March 2019
1 March 2019 Today African Bank launches their new brand campaign “Everybody is Somebody.” Kaibe Mollo, Head: Marketing for...26 March 2019
The question of how to create global shared value was one of the key themes at last week’s Forbes...26 March 2019
There has been an increase in dog poisoning incidents recently and Fidelity ADT Security is advising dog owners to...11 February 2019
February is the month of love, a great time to think again about how you can look after the...11 February 2019
- I rate CFPR one of, if not the best, public relations company in South Africa. CFPR is a full spectrum PR solutions house who, within no time, is able to gain deep and meaningful insight into their client base resulting in high impact PR solutions that make a meaningful and measurable impact on their client's brands. The exposure we have enjoyed over the course of the past 12 months has been truly phenomenal and is a true testimony of CFPR's credibility with the media. The contribution that Cathy and her team have made to our brand aspirations has been immeasurable. Not a single client that I have spoken with in the past six months fails to comment on the extent of media coverage we have received and the indelible impression they are left with. I look forward to building our partnership into the future.Natalie Maroun, Senior Partner and Chief Strategist, LRMG
- Cathy Findley Public Relations worked with the Clinix Health Group for five years. Our focus is very strongly by and for the community and one of our key objectives has been to raise our profile in the communities in which we operate to positively impact on the number of patients in our hospitals. The work from Cathy and her team has been excellent and made a significant impact on our business.Fanus van Huyssteen, COO, Clinix Health Group
- I have worked with Cathy and her company for many years and found them to be outstanding PR professionals who are a pleasure to work with and highly efficient. I am a current client and recommend them highly.Bernie Nackan, Consultant and former Executive Director of Sage Group, responsible inter alia for PR, investor relations and marketing
- As a business that provides risk management services to our clients, our reputational risk is of upmost importance to us. Cathy has been an extremely valuable member of our public relations and internal communication team. Very little external communication is made without her input.Anton Roux, CEO, Aon Insurance Brokers
- Cathy and the team at Findley PR have been simply incredible. Apart from their impeccable service, including turnaround times and attention to detail, their innovative thinking around typically uninteresting subjects has been refreshing. Often it is difficult to find a comfortable space working with external partners. A culture and purpose ‘fit’ is always something that is important to me. Cathy and each member of the team tick all our boxes and we are delighted to be working with them.Eloise Biggs, Head Communications, African Bank
- In a time of unexpected crisis the assistance of a professional PR company is vital for the survival and image of a company. While the company was tied up with operational issues as a result of the incident which required immediate attention, it was a huge relief to leave media enquiries, media interviews and just the general media mayhem caused by the incident in the capable hands of CFPR. Cathy was on standby day and night for a number of weeks and the calm way she briefed our staff on handling the crisis from a media perspective was invaluable. As a result of the professional manner in which the incident was handled by CFPR and the subsequent measures put in place by the hotel, almost no business was displaced and a perception was created that this is one of the safest places to stay due to increased security.Christa Van Der Merwe, Group Marketing Manager, Kievits Kroon