With 25 years industry experience, Cathy Findley Public Relations (CFPR) has developed exceptional contacts in both the corporate and media world.
Focused & Experienced
The consultancy has extensive experience in both internal and external communications in the corporate, tourism and hospitality, security and medical sectors and has superb industry and media contacts in these sectors.
Passionate & Professional
We are a strategic communications consultancy comprising a team of highly motivated women who handle accounts across a diverse portfolio of industries.
Robust & Respected
CFPR has always aligned itself with best of class clients in the sectors in which it operates and business has almost exclusively been obtained through word of mouth.
Recent Press Releases
There has been an increase in dog poisoning incidents recently and Fidelity ADT Security is advising dog owners to...11 February 2019
February is the month of love, a great time to think again about how you can look after the...11 February 2019
‘Tis the season for shopping and with it comes the threat of phishing, warns Penny Futter, Chief Information Officer...16 January 2019
Want to be more money smart this festive season? Well, you can be. Mellony Ramalho, African Bank’s Group Executive:...16 January 2019
27 November 2018 Today African Bank released a strong set of financial results for the year ended 30 September...16 January 2019
New year – new resolutions!!! One of the best ways to start budgeting for a new year is to...16 January 2019
The start of a new year is a great time to review your finances and saving habits and to...16 January 2019
Earning your first salary is an exciting, life-affirming time. It might be tempting to blow your cash on a...16 January 2019
In a concerted effort to clamp down on crime in Kempton Park the South African Police Services joined forces...29 November 2018
The recent fun run hosted by Fidelity ADT at Driehoek High School raised over R12 000 that will be used...29 November 2018
The 25-hour crack down on crime on 6 October was truly an example of community involvement and support from...29 November 2018
Several incidents of gate motor theft in the Alberton and surrounding areas has led Fidelity ADT’s Community Development Manager,...29 November 2018
- Cathy and the team at Findley PR have been simply incredible. Apart from their impeccable service, including turnaround times and attention to detail, their innovative thinking around typically uninteresting subjects has been refreshing. Often it is difficult to find a comfortable space working with external partners. A culture and purpose ‘fit’ is always something that is important to me. Cathy and each member of the team tick all our boxes and we are delighted to be working with them.Eloise Biggs, Head Communications, African Bank
- Cathy Findley Public Relations worked with the Clinix Health Group for five years. Our focus is very strongly by and for the community and one of our key objectives has been to raise our profile in the communities in which we operate to positively impact on the number of patients in our hospitals. The work from Cathy and her team has been excellent and made a significant impact on our business.Fanus van Huyssteen, COO, Clinix Health Group
- What a pleasure and honour to have had you on board once again for one of our prestigious projects. You are amazing people and utmost professionals in your work ethics and conduct. Thank you for all the hard work and for ensuring the PR and media success for the 30th Pan Pacific Conference. It is greatly appreciated.Ronel Toerien, Marketing Manager, Faculty of Management, University of Johannesburg
- I have worked with Cathy and her company for many years and found them to be outstanding PR professionals who are a pleasure to work with and highly efficient. I am a current client and recommend them highly.Bernie Nackan, Consultant and former Executive Director of Sage Group, responsible inter alia for PR, investor relations and marketing
- As a business that provides risk management services to our clients, our reputational risk is of upmost importance to us. Cathy has been an extremely valuable member of our public relations and internal communication team. Very little external communication is made without her input.Anton Roux, CEO, Aon Insurance Brokers
- Our business deals with emotional situations and demanding expectations. Cathy manages all our crises communications, liaising with the media and internally to gather facts and get approvals. She has been very helpful in many situations.Danna Strydom, Managing Director, ADT Security