With 22 years industry experience, Cathy Findley Public Relations (CFPR) has developed exceptional contacts in both the corporate and media world.
Focused & Experienced
The consultancy has extensive experience in both internal and external communications in the corporate, tourism and hospitality, security and medical sectors and has superb industry and media contacts in these sectors.
Passionate & Professional
We are a strategic communications consultancy comprising a team of highly motivated women who handle accounts across a diverse portfolio of industries.
Robust & Respected
CFPR has always aligned itself with best of class clients in the sectors in which it operates and business has almost exclusively been obtained through word of mouth.
Recent Press Releases
Pieter Niemand stepped in as Director of the Motor Industry Workshop Association (MIWA) this month (July). Niemand has been...12 October 2017
When it comes to buying an engine for a vehicle, the cost implications associated warrant taking the time to...12 October 2017
Worn shock absorbers seriously compromise a car’s handling and safety on the road. But because shock absorbers wear out...12 October 2017
Taking your car in for a repair can be a costly exercise. Getting what you pay for, ie a...12 October 2017
With the Winter school holiday season approaching fast, the Motor Industry Workshop Association (MIWA) is urging parents to invest...12 October 2017
Electric vehicles, autonomously-driven vehicles, Uber and shared vehicles, as well as a change in market control by the Original...12 October 2017
Now is a great time of year to get your financial daisies in a row and to start thinking...5 October 2017
On Sunday 17 September, families from all over Gauteng will be flocking to celebrate the joy of family...5 October 2017
When you need money for an emergency or are unable to afford something that you really want or need,...5 October 2017
Four teachers from Ivory Park Secondary School have been selected as part of the South Africa-Sweden Schools Exchange to...5 October 2017
If you are getting married soon or have recently tied the knot, you will know that building your life...5 October 2017
As we celebrate Women’s Day it is worth noting that a growing number of women in South Africa are...5 October 2017
- Cathy Findley Public Relations worked with the Clinix Health Group for five years. Our focus is very strongly by and for the community and one of our key objectives has been to raise our profile in the communities in which we operate to positively impact on the number of patients in our hospitals. The work from Cathy and her team has been excellent and made a significant impact on our business.Fanus van Huyssteen, COO, Clinix Health Group
- My experience with CFPR from our initial engagement has been an exciting process for Revolve and my personal brand. We have experienced exposure for Revolve from the onset and continuously through our working relationship. The business has really reaped the rewards of engaging with Cathy and her fantastic team and we will definitely continue our relationship with CFPR as our PR partner indefinitely into the future.Hassan Shaikh, MD, Revolve Corporate Design Agency
- I have worked with Cathy and her company for many years and found them to be outstanding PR professionals who are a pleasure to work with and highly efficient. I am a current client and recommend them highly.Bernie Nackan, Consultant and former Executive Director of Sage Group, responsible inter alia for PR, investor relations and marketing
- Cathy and the team at Findley PR have been simply incredible. Apart from their impeccable service, including turnaround times and attention to detail, their innovative thinking around typically uninteresting subjects has been refreshing. Often it is difficult to find a comfortable space working with external partners. A culture and purpose ‘fit’ is always something that is important to me. Cathy and each member of the team tick all our boxes and we are delighted to be working with them.Eloise Biggs, Head Communications, African Bank
- I rate CFPR one of, if not the best, public relations company in South Africa. CFPR is a full spectrum PR solutions house who, within no time, is able to gain deep and meaningful insight into their client base resulting in high impact PR solutions that make a meaningful and measurable impact on their client's brands. The exposure we have enjoyed over the course of the past 12 months has been truly phenomenal and is a true testimony of CFPR's credibility with the media. The contribution that Cathy and her team have made to our brand aspirations has been immeasurable. Not a single client that I have spoken with in the past six months fails to comment on the extent of media coverage we have received and the indelible impression they are left with. I look forward to building our partnership into the future.Natalie Maroun, Senior Partner and Chief Strategist, LRMG
- Our business deals with emotional situations and demanding expectations. Cathy manages all our crises communications, liaising with the media and internally to gather facts and get approvals. She has been very helpful in many situations.Danna Strydom, Managing Director, ADT Security