With 25 years industry experience, Cathy Findley Public Relations (CFPR) has developed exceptional contacts in both the corporate and media world.
Focused & Experienced
The consultancy has extensive experience in both internal and external communications in the corporate, tourism and hospitality, security and medical sectors and has superb industry and media contacts in these sectors.
Passionate & Professional
We are a strategic communications consultancy comprising a team of highly motivated women who handle accounts across a diverse portfolio of industries.
Robust & Respected
CFPR has always aligned itself with best of class clients in the sectors in which it operates and business has almost exclusively been obtained through word of mouth.
Recent Press Releases
In light of Child Protection week ( 28th May – 4th June) this month, Agnieszka Gryn, General Manager at...31 May 2018
How will a 1% point increase in VAT impact the cost of credit for the average South African household?
With 1 April just around the corner, many South African households are concerned about the impact of the 1%...31 May 2018
Local schools compete in Winnie Mandela Cricket Tournament To celebrate the life of one of our nation’s greatest heroines,...31 May 2018
We are celebrating mothers this month, many of whom are the breadwinners and financial managers of their households. “For...31 May 2018
There are more than 8.8 million credit cards in issue, and more than 38 types of credit cards available,...31 May 2018
Basani Maluleke, the newly appointed CEO of African Bank, today delivered the Bank’s interim financial results for the six...31 May 2018
As part of the Retail Motor Industry’s (RMI) New Thinking Model, the Motor Industry Workshop Association (MIWA) has appointed...20 April 2018
Autoworks, a MIWA-accredited chain of workshops in the Milnerton, Strand, Salt River and Brackenfell areas, is bringing much-needed skills...20 April 2018
So how often should you change your brake fluid? Dewald Ranft, Chairman of the Motor Industry Workshop Association (MIWA),...20 April 2018
This week is Global Money Week, an annual global celebration, initiated by Child & Youth Finance International (CYFI), with...20 April 2018
African Bank, a first time entrant in the Consulta 2017 Customer Satisfaction Index (SAcsi), has come out strongly achieving...20 April 2018
Managing multiple loans can become a financial headache. It also sometimes means paying multiple transaction fees which could be...20 April 2018
- Our business deals with emotional situations and demanding expectations. Cathy manages all our crises communications, liaising with the media and internally to gather facts and get approvals. She has been very helpful in many situations.Danna Strydom, Managing Director, ADT Security
- In a time of unexpected crisis the assistance of a professional PR company is vital for the survival and image of a company. While the company was tied up with operational issues as a result of the incident which required immediate attention, it was a huge relief to leave media enquiries, media interviews and just the general media mayhem caused by the incident in the capable hands of CFPR. Cathy was on standby day and night for a number of weeks and the calm way she briefed our staff on handling the crisis from a media perspective was invaluable. As a result of the professional manner in which the incident was handled by CFPR and the subsequent measures put in place by the hotel, almost no business was displaced and a perception was created that this is one of the safest places to stay due to increased security.Christa Van Der Merwe, Group Marketing Manager, Kievits Kroon
- Cathy Findley Public Relations worked with the Clinix Health Group for five years. Our focus is very strongly by and for the community and one of our key objectives has been to raise our profile in the communities in which we operate to positively impact on the number of patients in our hospitals. The work from Cathy and her team has been excellent and made a significant impact on our business.Fanus van Huyssteen, COO, Clinix Health Group
- I rate CFPR one of, if not the best, public relations company in South Africa. CFPR is a full spectrum PR solutions house who, within no time, is able to gain deep and meaningful insight into their client base resulting in high impact PR solutions that make a meaningful and measurable impact on their client's brands. The exposure we have enjoyed over the course of the past 12 months has been truly phenomenal and is a true testimony of CFPR's credibility with the media. The contribution that Cathy and her team have made to our brand aspirations has been immeasurable. Not a single client that I have spoken with in the past six months fails to comment on the extent of media coverage we have received and the indelible impression they are left with. I look forward to building our partnership into the future.Natalie Maroun, Senior Partner and Chief Strategist, LRMG
- My experience with CFPR from our initial engagement has been an exciting process for Revolve and my personal brand. We have experienced exposure for Revolve from the onset and continuously through our working relationship. The business has really reaped the rewards of engaging with Cathy and her fantastic team and we will definitely continue our relationship with CFPR as our PR partner indefinitely into the future.Hassan Shaikh, MD, Revolve Corporate Design Agency
- Cathy and the team at Findley PR have been simply incredible. Apart from their impeccable service, including turnaround times and attention to detail, their innovative thinking around typically uninteresting subjects has been refreshing. Often it is difficult to find a comfortable space working with external partners. A culture and purpose ‘fit’ is always something that is important to me. Cathy and each member of the team tick all our boxes and we are delighted to be working with them.Eloise Biggs, Head Communications, African Bank