With over 25 years industry experience, Cathy Findley Public Relations (CFPR) has developed exceptional contacts in both the corporate and media world.
Focused & Experienced
The consultancy has extensive experience in both internal and external communications in the corporate, tourism and hospitality, security and medical sectors and has superb industry and media contacts in these sectors.
Passionate & Professional
We are a strategic communications consultancy comprising a team of highly motivated women who handle accounts across a diverse portfolio of industries.
Robust & Respected
CFPR has always aligned itself with best of class clients in the sectors in which it operates and business has almost exclusively been obtained through word of mouth.
Recent Press Releases
Theft of gate motors a risk in the Johannesburg, specifically in Bryanston, Ferndale, Bordeux, Blairgowrie and Malanshof areas. Fidelity...8th Dec 2020
In 2020, the essence of Mandela Day – take action, inspire change, and make every day a Mandela...26th Sep 2020
Courage can be defined in many ways. The Cambridge dictionary describes it as ‘”The ability to control fear and to be willing to deal with something that...26th Sep 2020
Ntobeko Mchunu has been appointed Programme Manager: Adaptive Agriculture, for INMED South Africa, a registered non-profit organization that is...26th Sep 2020
When something bad happens you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you...26th Sep 2020
Richard Green, national director of the South African Motor Body Repair Association (SAMBRA), says many motorists believe the...26th Sep 2020
For 54 year old Thembi Sithole, moving into the motor body repair industry was pure chance. She came to...26th Sep 2020
Richard Green, national director of the South African Motor Body Repair Association (SAMBRA), an affiliate association of the Retail...26th Sep 2020
As the Regional Chairperson of the Tyre, Equipment, Parts Association (TEPA) National Executive Committee in KwaZulu Natal, Angie Frederic,...26th Sep 2020
An avid reader and grandmother to be who adores nature and who once dreamed of being a human rights...26th Sep 2020
Excessive red tape and unrealistic compliance costs in an over-regulated business environment are stifling sustainability and growth in many...26th Sep 2020
Five women in the automotive industry, all accredited members of the Motor Industry Workshop Association (MIWA), a proud Association...26th Sep 2020
- I rate CFPR one of, if not the best, public relations company in South Africa. CFPR is a full spectrum PR solutions house who, within no time, is able to gain deep and meaningful insight into their client base resulting in high impact PR solutions that make a meaningful and measurable impact on their client's brands. The exposure we have enjoyed over the course of the past 12 months has been truly phenomenal and is a true testimony of CFPR's credibility with the media. The contribution that Cathy and her team have made to our brand aspirations has been immeasurable. Not a single client that I have spoken with in the past six months fails to comment on the extent of media coverage we have received and the indelible impression they are left with. I look forward to building our partnership into the future.Natalie Maroun, Senior Partner and Chief Strategist, LRMG
- Our business deals with emotional situations and demanding expectations. Cathy manages all our crises communications, liaising with the media and internally to gather facts and get approvals. She has been very helpful in many situations.Danna Strydom, Managing Director, ADT Security
- In a time of unexpected crisis the assistance of a professional PR company is vital for the survival and image of a company. While the company was tied up with operational issues as a result of the incident which required immediate attention, it was a huge relief to leave media enquiries, media interviews and just the general media mayhem caused by the incident in the capable hands of CFPR. Cathy was on standby day and night for a number of weeks and the calm way she briefed our staff on handling the crisis from a media perspective was invaluable. As a result of the professional manner in which the incident was handled by CFPR and the subsequent measures put in place by the hotel, almost no business was displaced and a perception was created that this is one of the safest places to stay due to increased security.Christa Van Der Merwe, Group Marketing Manager, Kievits Kroon
- I have worked with Cathy and her company for many years and found them to be outstanding PR professionals who are a pleasure to work with and highly efficient. I am a current client and recommend them highly.Bernie Nackan, Consultant and former Executive Director of Sage Group, responsible inter alia for PR, investor relations and marketing
- Cathy and the team at Findley PR have been simply incredible. Apart from their impeccable service, including turnaround times and attention to detail, their innovative thinking around typically uninteresting subjects has been refreshing. Often it is difficult to find a comfortable space working with external partners. A culture and purpose ‘fit’ is always something that is important to me. Cathy and each member of the team tick all our boxes and we are delighted to be working with them.Eloise Biggs, Head Communications, African Bank
- What a pleasure and honour to have had you on board once again for one of our prestigious projects. You are amazing people and utmost professionals in your work ethics and conduct. Thank you for all the hard work and for ensuring the PR and media success for the 30th Pan Pacific Conference. It is greatly appreciated.Ronel Toerien, Marketing Manager, Faculty of Management, University of Johannesburg
A few of our satisfied clients