With over 25 years industry experience, Cathy Findley Public Relations (CFPR) has developed exceptional contacts in both the corporate and media world.
Focused & Experienced
The consultancy has extensive experience in both internal and external communications in the corporate, tourism and hospitality, security and medical sectors and has superb industry and media contacts in these sectors.
Passionate & Professional
We are a strategic communications consultancy comprising a team of highly motivated women who handle accounts across a diverse portfolio of industries.
Robust & Respected
CFPR has always aligned itself with best of class clients in the sectors in which it operates and business has almost exclusively been obtained through word of mouth.
Recent Press Releases
The total poles now monitored exclusively by Fidelity ADT in the Westrand has grown to 165 Vumacam poles with...17th Dec 2021
As would be expected, thousands of people are preparing to travel to family and friends over the festive season....17th Dec 2021
Car trouble can put a serious damper on any trip, especially if the problem leaves you stranded. A car...17th Dec 2021
Specialised training in automotive diagnostics for five new TVET teachers participating in the TVET partnership between the Handwerkskammer (HWK)...17th Dec 2021
For apprenticeships to really flourish in this country there needs to be a committed and ongoing commitment from both...17th Dec 2021
Anyone who has ever experienced the shock of a burst tyre while travelling at a relatively high speed, will...17th Nov 2021
Since the Competition Commission Guidelines came into effect on 1 July, consumers can now choose where they want to...17th Nov 2021
Since the initial publication of the Guidelines to Competition in the South African Automotive Aftermarket (“the Guidelines”) in December...17th Nov 2021
For some time now the South African Motor Body Repairers’ Association (SAMBRA), whose members are responsible for repairing over...17th Nov 2021
The year is winding down and families are looking forward to getting together over the festive season. If travelling,...17th Nov 2021
As we place the spotlight on disability awareness this month, it is encouraging to see how the lives of...17th Nov 2021
Aquaponics teaches young people a multitude of skills and concepts about the agricultural ecosystem. It is still a relatively new...17th Nov 2021
- Cathy has truly done a remarkable job with this event. Thank you so much Cathy and your team. The coverage has really been enormous which shows the hard work Cathy put into this and we are planning to build on this and strengthen our relationship with INMED. Great job Cathy, thank you and well done.Alex Msitshana Founder and Managing Director, Deaf Empowerment Firm
- Working with CFPR has been a remarkable experience and they have proven to be a tremendous asset to the RMI and its various associations. They are always very professional, pro-active and ready with a solution for every circumstance. They are experts in the PR market, well-connected in various industries, and have the experience necessary to react quickly to rapidly changing trends. They have helped Team RMI to communicate effectively, which positively impacted our organisation. CFPR’s team of professionals serve as an extension of Team RMI through their collaboration and accountability in promoting our key strategies in a complex and diverse business environment. We are fortunate to work with an agency that is passionate about client service and goes above and beyond what is expected.Jakkie Olivier, CEO Retail Motor Industry Organisation
- As the communications director of an international nonprofit NGO, I have had the pleasure of working with Cathy Findley PR for several years in South Africa. Cathy and her team have been particularly adept at raising awareness of INMED's work on behalf of historically marginalised populations through article placements and other media coverage. The firm's event planning and other PR services are also top notch. More importantly, I consider Cathy and her employees to be trusted members of our team at INMED South Africa, contributing invaluable expertise beyond just communications and PR.Nancy Baker, Communications Director for INMED Partnerships for Children
- Cathy and her team from Cathy Findley PR have become part of the MIWA family over the past 8 years. Building and promoting the brand image of MIWA has been an exciting journey so far and having the professional and diligent partner of Cathy and the team has simply been rewarding. Their ability to really understand our industry and to have a feeling for what is relevant now is what set them apart from other service providers. Our success story over the past couple of years to adapt and be innovative is testimony to our successful partnership with Cathy Findley PR.Pieter Niemand National Director, MIWA
- Cathy and the team at Findley PR have been simply incredible. Apart from their impeccable service, including turnaround times and attention to detail, their innovative thinking around typically uninteresting subjects has been refreshing. Often it is difficult to find a comfortable space working with external partners. A culture and purpose ‘fit’ is always something that is important to me. Cathy and each member of the team tick all our boxes and we are delighted to be working with them.Eloise Biggs, Head Communications, African Bank
- I have worked with Cathy and her company for many years and found them to be outstanding PR professionals who are a pleasure to work with and highly efficient. I am a current client and recommend them highly.Bernie Nackan, Consultant and former Executive Director of Sage Group, responsible inter alia for PR, investor relations and marketing
A few of our satisfied clients