With over 25 years industry experience, Cathy Findley Public Relations (CFPR) has developed exceptional contacts in both the corporate and media world.
Focused & Experienced
The consultancy has extensive experience in both internal and external communications in the corporate, tourism and hospitality, security and medical sectors and has superb industry and media contacts in these sectors.
Passionate & Professional
We are a strategic communications consultancy comprising a team of highly motivated women who handle accounts across a diverse portfolio of industries.
Robust & Respected
CFPR has always aligned itself with best of class clients in the sectors in which it operates and business has almost exclusively been obtained through word of mouth.
Recent Press Releases
The total poles now monitored exclusively by Fidelity ADT in the Westrand has grown to 165 Vumacam poles with...17th Dec 2021
As would be expected, thousands of people are preparing to travel to family and friends over the festive season....17th Dec 2021
Car trouble can put a serious damper on any trip, especially if the problem leaves you stranded. A car...17th Dec 2021
Specialised training in automotive diagnostics for five new TVET teachers participating in the TVET partnership between the Handwerkskammer (HWK)...17th Dec 2021
For apprenticeships to really flourish in this country there needs to be a committed and ongoing commitment from both...17th Dec 2021
Anyone who has ever experienced the shock of a burst tyre while travelling at a relatively high speed, will...17th Nov 2021
Since the Competition Commission Guidelines came into effect on 1 July, consumers can now choose where they want to...17th Nov 2021
Since the initial publication of the Guidelines to Competition in the South African Automotive Aftermarket (“the Guidelines”) in December...17th Nov 2021
For some time now the South African Motor Body Repairers’ Association (SAMBRA), whose members are responsible for repairing over...17th Nov 2021
The year is winding down and families are looking forward to getting together over the festive season. If travelling,...17th Nov 2021
As we place the spotlight on disability awareness this month, it is encouraging to see how the lives of...17th Nov 2021
Aquaponics teaches young people a multitude of skills and concepts about the agricultural ecosystem. It is still a relatively new...17th Nov 2021
- I rate CFPR one of, if not the best, public relations company in South Africa. CFPR is a full spectrum PR solutions house who, within no time, is able to gain deep and meaningful insight into their client base resulting in high impact PR solutions that make a meaningful and measurable impact on their client's brands. The exposure we have enjoyed over the course of the past 12 months has been truly phenomenal and is a true testimony of CFPR's credibility with the media. The contribution that Cathy and her team have made to our brand aspirations has been immeasurable. Not a single client that I have spoken with in the past six months fails to comment on the extent of media coverage we have received and the indelible impression they are left with. I look forward to building our partnership into the future.Natalie Maroun, Senior Partner and Chief Strategist, LRMG
- Cathy and her team from Cathy Findley PR have become part of the MIWA family over the past 8 years. Building and promoting the brand image of MIWA has been an exciting journey so far and having the professional and diligent partner of Cathy and the team has simply been rewarding. Their ability to really understand our industry and to have a feeling for what is relevant now is what set them apart from other service providers. Our success story over the past couple of years to adapt and be innovative is testimony to our successful partnership with Cathy Findley PR.Pieter Niemand National Director, MIWA
- I have worked with Cathy and her company for many years and found them to be outstanding PR professionals who are a pleasure to work with and highly efficient. I am a current client and recommend them highly.Bernie Nackan, Consultant and former Executive Director of Sage Group, responsible inter alia for PR, investor relations and marketing
- My experience with CFPR from our initial engagement has been an exciting process for Revolve and my personal brand. We have experienced exposure for Revolve from the onset and continuously through our working relationship. The business has really reaped the rewards of engaging with Cathy and her fantastic team and we will definitely continue our relationship with CFPR as our PR partner indefinitely into the future.Hassan Shaikh, MD, Revolve Corporate Design Agency
- Cathy Findley Public Relations worked with the Clinix Health Group for five years. Our focus is very strongly by and for the community and one of our key objectives has been to raise our profile in the communities in which we operate to positively impact on the number of patients in our hospitals. The work from Cathy and her team has been excellent and made a significant impact on our business.Fanus van Huyssteen, COO, Clinix Health Group
- In a time of unexpected crisis the assistance of a professional PR company is vital for the survival and image of a company. While the company was tied up with operational issues as a result of the incident which required immediate attention, it was a huge relief to leave media enquiries, media interviews and just the general media mayhem caused by the incident in the capable hands of CFPR. Cathy was on standby day and night for a number of weeks and the calm way she briefed our staff on handling the crisis from a media perspective was invaluable. As a result of the professional manner in which the incident was handled by CFPR and the subsequent measures put in place by the hotel, almost no business was displaced and a perception was created that this is one of the safest places to stay due to increased security.Christa Van Der Merwe, Group Marketing Manager, Kievits Kroon
A few of our satisfied clients